She's a doll! I even had to watch it twice! :) Oh, and your baby is due on a GREAT day: my 1 year anniversary!!!! :)
I don't know who Papa Hooah is - but he's a lucky guy! Such a cute little song! My favorite was at the end when I think she was looking into the camera and saying, "I can see me!"
that was stinking cute!
She is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's a doll! I even had to watch it twice! :) Oh, and your baby is due on a GREAT day: my 1 year anniversary!!!! :)
I don't know who Papa Hooah is - but he's a lucky guy! Such a cute little song! My favorite was at the end when I think she was looking into the camera and saying, "I can see me!"
that was stinking cute!
She is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment