Dressing up with Emily was fun. We put on a beautiful dress and these white shoes that don't fit her but that she insists on wearing. I put her hair in an updo, gave her some fancy jewelry, and we even did make-up! I put on a formal that I have that I though would fit a pregnant lady and off we went to the ball. There was music, and dancing, and a VERY handsome prince!
Emily trying out the dance floor! (aka a GINORMOUS quilt that we got as a wedding present.)
Emily is good little ballerina... (or "pinarina" as she calls it sometimes...not sure where she got that one.)
The handsome "Daddy Prince"...
Asking her Daddy Prince to come dance with her.
Dancing with Mommy. Needed an excuse to wear my sparkly earrings, anyway, right?
We finished up with eating some yummy brownies and we even put some candles in them, because Emily wanted to pretend it was birthday cake. It was a fun family night!

4 comments:
You guys are so cool! Emily is SO lucky to have such a fun mom!!!
Can I come to the ball next time? Grammy will wear fancy jewelery too.
I love that you did this! What a cute and fun idea!!
That sounds super fun! The joys of having a girl... We have battles at our house...
Post a Comment