And for the Grandparents afar, here is the play-by-play:
Excited to make brownies!
She wants to do the eggs, but mostly she just hits it and makes a mess.
Dumping the extra flour because we live in high altitude. A foreign concept to some folks...
Cleaning up the mess. Martha Stewart says to clean up as you go. She is learning young. :)
Stir it, stir it....
And of course, lick the fork!
Messy hands and messy face makes for one cute little girl.
After their done, nothing like a brownie and a cup of milk...mmm...
Stay posted for a cookie decorating post coming soon. :)

5 comments:
Cute pictures! I need to be better at letting the boys "help" when I'm in the kitchen. And those brownies are making me hungry....
she has so much hair. it is os cute. cooking is so much fun with little girls.
Looks very fun. Emily is adorable. The nutritionist in my must say that a young child should never like a fork with raw egg on it - there is too much risk for a foodborne illness. With that being said, she sure is cute.
I think I can imagine what the cookie decorating post will look like ;)
Totally made our day!
And Martha says to clean up as you go?? Him... I guess I'm more of the make-a-huge-mess-then-marathon-clean type. But, as usual... Martha's probably right.
That's the cutest baker I have ever seen!!!
Post a Comment