Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's been FOUR years!




Scott and I celebrated 4 years on July 26th. I'd like to use the cliche term "It has gone by so fast.." (which it has) but when you stop to think about all of the things we have done in the last 4 years, it seems like it WOULD take 4 years to complete all of them. For example, in the last 4 years we have:

--Worked at UPS (still do!)

--Worked at the Bumbleberry Theatre



--Worked at the Utah Shakespearean Festival



--Worked at T-Mobile (Still do! 1st year as employee, 2nd year as Manager)

--We bought our first home in November 2006



--Kristin graduated from SUU with a Bachelor of Arts in Music




--We welcomed Emily Mae Mabb on August 14, 2007



--We have done LOTS of remodeling on our home *I will be blogging about this soon!*




--Took our first "family" pictures



--and SO much more!

Thank you my Scotty for FOUR fabulous years. I look forward to many more fun memories with our little family. I love you.

6 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are way cute together.

Hillary said...

Congrats! I didn't know that we got married so close to the same time. Our four years is next month. I love the picture of you at the festival. The wig is awesome! If you want to celebrate, you are welcome to use our time share anytime, and we would love to watch Emi (as Trevin affectionatly calls her!).

Brittani Terry said...

I remember when you got married. During our "Lost on Route 66" week off. Loved the picture of the show by the way. And I think we did that number like what.....once while I was there. I think that was one of the only times I wore that dress. Hm......miss you!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Jason and Crystal Mabb said...

Are you kidding me.. 4 years? WOW it doesnt even seem like 4 years. Time does fly when your busy and having fun. Jason and me... 8 yrs. *head spins*

chelsea mckell said...

That pic of you guys in your Shakespearean costumes is awesome!

Mary said...

I'm so glad you have had such a wonderful time together! And I'm REALLY glad that our husbands are friends so we can hang out all the time. :)