Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NO PARTY!

As some of you may know, this week was packed pretty tight with events for me and all of them were right after one another. Here's the run down:

Monday: Chelsea's Bday Party (make cake)

Tuesday: Scott and Emily's join Bday party (make cake, wrap presents, make BBQ, etc.)

Wednesday: Say goodbye to Mom and Kourtney (before they go to Japan) drive to SLC Meet up with Holly for HER birthday, Sign in at Marriot Center for Scentsy Convention

Thursday: Scentsy Convention...allll day

Friday: Scentsy Convention and Awards Ceremony...alll day (This is Emily's Birthday)

Saturday: Wake up at 5am and drive home to Cedar to do the Miss Iron County Pageant

Sunday: Teach Young Women's

I meticulously planned each event so that I would have enough time to do everything for it and y'know...sometimes things don't work out like you plan.

SCOTT IS SICK!

Today is his actual birthday and he spent a good portion of last night "tossing his cookies"...and has the flu. Poor guy.

Therefore, the party which would be commencing this evening has been postponed. Anyone who was planning on coming, please pencil in on your calendars NEXT Wednesday at 6:00 for the party! Emily doesn't really know it's her birthday on Friday, so she can wait a few more days. Scott would rather wait a few more days so he can actually enjoy the party. AND, maybe (just maybe) I will have a minute to breathe and actually relax before the party so I can truly enjoy it. (Maybe this is a blessing... poor Scott .. in disguise.)

For what it's worth (I don't even know if he will see this...) Happy Birthday, Love. I hope that you start feeling better soon. I love you!

Next Wednesday, be there!! :)

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Thanks again for making my cake despite being so busy!

The Garfields said...

I hope that Scott gets feeling better, Happy Birthday to Scott and Emily! Good luck with your week, your lesson will be awesome, as always. P.S Tell Holly I said HI! and Happy Birthday to her also.

Scott Mabb said...

I saw, just a day later...by the time you read this, welcome home. I missed you.