Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our new back door!

We got a new back door.

Yeah. It's pretty much awesome.

Here is before:

Emily is standing in front of it. Sorry there isn't a full length of the door. It was just a wooden brown INTERIOR door...to the EXTERIOR...something's wrong with that. SO...

Here is a picture of the during process...


With the internal blinds closed....



With the blinds OPEN...

Yeah, I love it. :) Scott hasn't seen it yet. Tee hee.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

I love it. I saw the guy there working today and wondered what new fun you guys were having. That looks extensive, you even had to take out the frame? You are going to love it!

Mary said...

Wahoo!!!

BRITTANY said...

Oh that's nice. I love the internal blinds...no dust...no little fingers pulling on them and breaking them:) congrats.

Julie Young said...

Hey sorry its taken me forever to get back to you. The website I use is www.grocerysmarts.com

Michelle said...

Looks great! We need to put new doors in at our house...I'm just dreading the process! :)

April Miner said...

looks wonderful! When we replaced ours, I got the kind that has nine cute little framed in windows.... not so cute when you have to clean each tiny one!
PS LOVE the inset blinds! I bet you are so glad this whole process is over. what a headache!

Mills Family said...

hi Kristen! I saw you on tiff's blogg and thought I'd stop in to say hello to you over the blogging world. Hey your little girl is adorable!! And I love your back door too!!

chelsea mckell said...

love it!