Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Spaghetti-O Soprano

Today while Emily was eating her Spaghetti-O's I decided to take a moment and sit down and play the piano (which I don't get to do very often). I was playing around with some hymns and Emily starts belting out her version of singing along with what I was playing. So I recorded a song onto the piano, so I could still have the music playing while I went and got the video camera ready.

Here she is, caught on video! For the first little while, she didn't know I was filming. I love how she is starting to sing. It makes my heart melt. I would love to know what she thinks she's singing about though!

6 comments:

Mary said...

This is simply hilarious Kristin. Quite possibly one of my favorite posts on your blog. I love it! I could just picture you sneaking around the corner like that...

Mary said...

Oh, and I love the title!

Scott Mabb said...

All you gotta do is shake somethin'. :)

Michelle said...

She is so cute! :) I enjoyed seeing her "get into" the singing! What a beautiful daughter! :)

chelsea mckell said...

soooooooo cutttteeeeee (I'm singing that)

team cowan said...

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I love it.