Friday, July 31, 2009

My new best friends!

I wanted to introduce you to my two new best friends...





MY NEW RUNNING SHOES! Aren't they cute? We have been going on runs together, and walks, and basically we hang out everyday. They're the best. And not only because they're pink. :)



I think they're calling me, I better go see if they want to go on a walk. :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

Me likey!

Hillary said...

I noticed them at the Elders Qurom party and I loved them! I am way jealous I need some new running shoe. Aren't they so motivating?

Anna said...

i agree, that is one of the best ways to stay motivated to be fit - just get new and fun workout stuff! so stylin' kristen!

team cowan said...

I love that they're pink. That's so you. Maybe if I got fun new running shoes I would want to do something athletic. My "running shoes" were bought for me by my boyfriend when I was 17. They're shoved way back in the back of Max's closet. I like to tell myself that they don't fit anymore.

chelsea mckell said...

luv them! And you! You're so funny.
I think I hear your shoes calling, too... they're saying "come to pump class!"
:)

ps - obviously, we are home now. And ready to play! Brianna is dying for a playdate with emily. Come over! Or we'll come over there! whicheva.