Here are some of my favorites from the photo shoot:
Emily's adorable smile...
Coloring...which is what she does EVERYDAY!

She did this pose completely on her own..she's a natural.

Kind of a fun and funky angle.

Our future artist. :)
I love the background for this...and her concentration in coloring. :)
This is artsy and fun. I love it.

She holds her coloring book up with her leg. Smart girl.

This is our little Miss Independent.
I like this one because it looks "old fashioned"-ish...

Different angle...still coloring though. :)

And more coloring...it gets her to hold still.

She LOVES her "bunny bear"...

...and coloring...

Happy face! :)

Pretty Emily..

She kept climbing back and forth over the tracks..
There are more...if you want to see ALL of them go to my facebook page. :)
They turned out really cute though, and Terral did such a fantastic job retouching them all. He is a fabulous photographer... I definitely recommend him. www.terralfox.com
Which one is your favorite??!

1 comment:
Very cute! I can't believe how old she is getting.
Post a Comment