Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am ashamed...

I have been called out by multiple people who shall remain nameless.. .(*ahem*... Mary, Chelsea, Katelyn, Anne, Melissa, Katie, Holly, Chandi..did I miss anyone?...)

"...update your blog already!"

"...when are you going to update your blog?"

"...you never blog anymore!"

"I am ashamed." (said in the style of the cleaner shrimp on "Nemo") I am guilty of negligence of my blog. And I have a goal to change.

IN FACT, I will be blogging every day for the next month to catch up! It's a new goal, and ultimately since I will be printing this blog, it is my "journal" for the family.

The biggest reason that I haven't is due to the fact that I feel like there is SO much to catch up on. The last time I "caught up" on my blog was the week before Eric was born (ummm.. .JUNE!) There is so much to catch up on, but I WILL DO IT!!!

There will be some posts about what is going on now, but MOSTLY, there will be updates that are back dated to between now and when Eric was born... eight and a half months ago. (shame shame..) I have to.... HAVE TO... have everything in chronological order....so, if you don't see a new one, it's because it's backdated and is showing up else where. ( I think that is how it works..?)

So, if you are still reading this, which I would be surprised to see who still is... prepare yourself for the... (cue drum roll)

BLOG CATCH-UP OF THE CENTURY!

One post every day.

Pinky Promise.

(oh yeah, end drums)

Here is a picture for those of you who think "word-only" posts are usually boring. (Like me...haha...)


Taking a bath in Grandma's sink in December....
**Does this count as my post for the day??**

5 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

**{picture me, doing a happy dance}**

Lara Neves said...

What an adorable little smile he has! And yes, it counts. :)

Our Story said...

haha...so ashamed that my name was on that list...sorry for the hassle, but excited to see the updates and that you have returned to the land of the living..lol

Mary said...

Yay Kristin! You started! That's the hardest part. I totally know what you mean about being overwhelmed. You can totally get on my case about updating now--cuz I still need to do it too. :)

Mom and Dad N. said...

I stopped writing in my journal (pre blogging years) many moons ago and have used the same excuse. Too much to catch up on. Hmmmm...why do your children always bring on the guilt. Love you Krissy...also love this picture of you and Eric.