It's written by the writer for Grey's Anatomy, Krista Vernoff. The book itself is a little colorful in language, but the game itself ROCKS my SOCKS... :) I am excited, can you tell?
I have taken a "before" picture. No you cannot see it. It's scary. Really scary. It makes me not want not to ever eat sugar...ever. But it's definitely motivation to change.
So, for our "last supper" we had fish and chips. (BOTH of which are completely and obviously NOT on the diet.) To top the day off, too, we had the ward "girls night" at our house which involved a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN....omigosh. L-O-V-E it.
So...all of that being said, I'm totally ready for this game tomorrow. The wives are playing against their husbands. If the wives win (which we will...duh!) we get a girls day out....pedicure, lunch, movie, massage, whatever we want! and the guys have to go jump in the freezing "Lake at the Hills." HA! If the guys win (right..) they get to go golfing and then the girls have to rub their stinky golfing feet. (groossss)
So, y'know...I have to win. And I will! But most importantly, I will be getting healthy, losing weight, and feeling a whole lot better about myself in general.
So, here's to the next four weeks!
GAME. ON.
Okay, FINE...you can see my "before picture"... don't judge me.

1 comment:
Was this in San Diego? Where was I? Go eat an oreo. ;)
Post a Comment