Each room has a "Then" and "Now" photo or two... some of them are pretty crazy!
MASTER BEDROOM--
Then:
Now:
BEDROOM--
Then:
Now:
BEDROOM--
Then:
Now:
HALL BATHROOM--
Then:
Now:
MASTER BATHROOM--
Then:
Now:
LIVING ROOM:
Then:
Now:
FAMILY ROOM (Basement):
Then:
Now:
KITCHEN:
Then:
Now:
DINING ROOM:
Then:
Now:
FRONT OF HOUSE:
Then:
Now:
BACKYARD:
Then:
Now:
It's been a long process, and there are still some minor things that we are fixing up, but we have definitely UPDATED this house to say the least. :) It's been a post 3 1/2 years in the making!!

7 comments:
Wow, you have done some really nice things to the place! I love the colors you have chose to paint your walls. A little color can make all the difference! Nice work!
I love your house! It's so big and beautiful! I can't wait until we can buy a house and start a cute little family like yours =) Maybe you can help with some decorating tips because I am a failure when it comes to home decor. ;)
Way to go! It looks great! I think it looks amazing. Some day when we get a home... can i hire you to come and fix it??
WOW! that is a TON of work! I am very impressed!
you definetly have the touch! Beautiful!
Great job! Looks like tons of work, but totally worth it. I love your black and white bathroom! We miss you guys and Cedar! Good luck with the baby on the way!
I'm glad you posted this - I had been wondering what the place looked like when you moved in. That's a lot of remodeling hours and money put in! Hopefully it pays off when you sell the place (hopefully not anytime soon!)
Post a Comment