Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I love my child most when...

....she's cute and sleeping. :)







(Emily loves books. And she likes to read one before her nap. Sometimes she ends up like this.)

Don't get the wrong impression. I love my child very much when she is awake too, but there is just something about a child asleep that remind you how sweet and innocent they are. When she's throwing a tantrum, it's harder to remember this.

You know you agree with me. :)

5 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

I dont even have kids yet and I agree with you:)

Condie Family said...

There really is something special and innocent about when a child is sleeping that tugs at the heart-strings. So cute!

Natalie said...

It's so precious, you just have to resist the urge to adjust her position to something more comfy. It amazes me how they will sleep all crunched like that and wake up with no kinks!
Oh...and by child #2 you just let them wear those atrocious fashion statements out of the house...you'll be amazed how many people will pat you on the back or just smile knowingly :) It always makes my day when I see similar ensembles in the grocery store!

Charis said...

Husbands are awfully cute when they are sleeping too. . . maybe for many of the same reasons!

chelsea mckell said...

I like Charis' comment :)