Monday, March 29, 2010

Dressing Herself

The other day I asked Emily to go and get some shoes and pants on....she already had a shirt.

This is what she came up with:

Turquoise pants
Sandals (from last summer...way too small!)
And my personal favorite, a pink glove on her right hand



Show us your glove, Emily!


It doubles as a puppet..


She's a keeper. (I did change her outfit though before we left the house.)

3 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

Thats awesome! We must have the same style:)Sad I will not see ya'll at the Reunion...but hopefully next time!

Mary said...

So funny! I think it's awesome when kids dress themselves.

Charis said...

aside from the shoes from last summer, I would have left kendell in the outfit, she comes up with the greatest outfits. . . and I figure she is two, it won't hurt anyone. . . he he he. . . but this is coming from the girl who didn't match socks until she was well out of college. and I had a train engineer pair of overalls and a hat to match that I wore during college. . . so maybe. . . encouraging matching is a good plan. . . then again, i turned out normal. . . well maybe