Saturday, June 6, 2009

To Swim...or not to Swim...

My friend Amie and I decided to take our kiddos to the Washington City Rec Center that opened a little while ago. Emily wasn't such a fan of the swimming. They had some really cute slides for tots, but we mostly ended up snuggling on a pool chair. I think she was just really tired....



After snuggling for a bit, I decided to see if she would rather swim now...



She seemed to enjoy the little "Johnny Jumper" thingies, mostly because she saw our friends enjoying them...



On the way home, two really tired kiddos. (Desi was in the carseat to the left of Jace, didn't fit in the pic. It was quite the obstacle getting THREE carseats into the back of my Vue!)

Overall we had a good time, I just want to go back again to see if Emily will play more in the water this time!

C'est la vie...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun I had no idea you knew Amie! She and I are cousins! I was supposed to meet up with you guys that day but I had Scentsy stuff to get out for my friend Crisann and life was CrAzY with the end of the school year! So sad I missed you. Are you guys still in Cedar?