Of 4-wheeling and mountains, and lots of trees, of all the fun they bring!
Emily loves to "4-wheel", she is quite the riding pro!
And Kristin likes to follow wherever Scott will go!
Emily, the little traveler, 9 hours in the car!
But her favorite off all was riding with Papa--they would go so far!
Emily likes to give "sisses"...
...and swinging on a horse!
A perfect photo op for us, she's adorable--of course!
Scott's the favorite uncle, here's Kaeli and our Em,
Let's pause during the treasure hunt, we looked for little gems!
Here's Emmy finding "pretties" and putting them in a bag,
Show Mommy what you found! We found them in all sorts of crags!
Scott with our winning rocket! He worked so hard on it!
Emily playing on the deck, let's find a place to sit!
All the kiddos at church with Scott and Aunt Chrissy!
Hold still--stay still in your own places!
Emily's loving watermelon, and some silly cousins,
making silly faces!
Emily loves her dad, and chocolate is the best!
Let's lay down, in the hammock, for a nice little "rest."
Walking down the road, let's pause to take a pic!
Uncle John being silly. Oh no! He's going to be sick!
Emily found a swing so fun, and a nice Tori to push!
Her papa loved to take Emily on "rides",
Let's go look for a bush!
The yearly adventure for Mabbs in over, we had alot of fun!
This year the team of the Jon Mabb family, finally had won!
We said our goodbyes, and drove home once more, but this time not so fast,
we loved spending time with our cousins and family, but how fast the time went past!
Next year there will be two more babies to hold,and we'll have more fun I'm sure,
for cousins are fun, and brothers are too. Till next year we'll just have to endure.

2 comments:
oh. my. gosh.
you are beyond cute and creative.
you put my blogging (and most other people's) to shame.
loveitloveitloveit
You are so creative. I love your new style of blog! I DO NOT have the time to devote to it like I wish I did. But every once in a while, I actually post something! So that will have to do.
Post a Comment