Five years ago today, we started our eternal journey together....
We became a family of three, two years later....
Almost three years later, we became a family of four....
Five years ago, I married the most wonderful man I could have ever asked for!
And we are more in love now than we were five years ago.
Thanks for everything, babe.
Thanks for everything, babe.
I love you!
Happy 5 year Anniversary!
(Side note: For those of you who have been patiently waiting for more pictures of the baby, they're coming! Check back in the next few days!)
Happy 5 year Anniversary!
(Side note: For those of you who have been patiently waiting for more pictures of the baby, they're coming! Check back in the next few days!)




6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations...your family is so cute. :)
wow it was five years ago? time flies
Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple! One who I definatly look up to. Thank you for your diligent examples of following the gospel...you can see it in your eyes. That is what we need more of.
Thanks and have a Happy Day!
very sweet :) Happy anny!
I love the family photo - I can't wait to do an updated one of our own!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I remember the dating days!! HeeHEe!
Post a Comment