Well you are amazing. You still curl Emily's hair on Sunday morngings even with a new little one. I'm pretty sure that our ward though Trevin just walked in off the street after Libby was born. And I am so jealous that they let Emily in. Trevin just had to watch through the window. I was so sad I went home a day early just to see him! Sorry I am so late in my congratualtions. I had to have my appendix out this week, crazy! But he is soo soo soo cute! He looks like Emily's little mini-me! Congrats and I would love to help out as soon as I can walk again. I'll give you a text. I hope you are doing well! P.S. Longest Comment Ever! P.S.S. I agree I love the ice too!
I totally don't get this post... it's Saturday night... so these must be from last Sunday?? What are you doing blogging about last Sunday - we wanna see more ERIC pictures!! :)
Hi, guys! I ran into Chrissy & Crystal at a movie today, and then I came home & looked your family up. I must say that I feel honored to find my family on your blog list. : ) That's nice.
At any rate, congratulations on your new baby boy, and on graduating, Scott! That's fantastic! I love Emily's hair with all of those ties in it. I would like to have a baby girl someday, but apparently Borden's only have boys (11 Borden grandkids, and only 1 is a girl--Mitch says that her statistic doesn't count, though, because she was conceived through fertility.) *Sigh* The chances are LOW. Boys are awesome, though--they keep me on my toes. So glad you have one of your own!
Kristin, I just need to say that I think you are a gorgeous person & you have a super cute blog, too!
4 comments:
Well you are amazing. You still curl Emily's hair on Sunday morngings even with a new little one. I'm pretty sure that our ward though Trevin just walked in off the street after Libby was born. And I am so jealous that they let Emily in. Trevin just had to watch through the window. I was so sad I went home a day early just to see him! Sorry I am so late in my congratualtions. I had to have my appendix out this week, crazy! But he is soo soo soo cute! He looks like Emily's little mini-me! Congrats and I would love to help out as soon as I can walk again. I'll give you a text. I hope you are doing well!
P.S. Longest Comment Ever!
P.S.S. I agree I love the ice too!
I totally don't get this post... it's Saturday night... so these must be from last Sunday?? What are you doing blogging about last Sunday - we wanna see more ERIC pictures!! :)
Hi, guys! I ran into Chrissy & Crystal at a movie today, and then I came home & looked your family up. I must say that I feel honored to find my family on your blog list. : ) That's nice.
At any rate, congratulations on your new baby boy, and on graduating, Scott! That's fantastic! I love Emily's hair with all of those ties in it. I would like to have a baby girl someday, but apparently Borden's only have boys (11 Borden grandkids, and only 1 is a girl--Mitch says that her statistic doesn't count, though, because she was conceived through fertility.) *Sigh* The chances are LOW. Boys are awesome, though--they keep me on my toes. So glad you have one of your own!
Kristin, I just need to say that I think you are a gorgeous person & you have a super cute blog, too!
Have a great day!
Emily's hair is to die for. And I'm glad to see she is still sporting the bink. So is Lucy and I'm not brave enough to take it away any time soon. :)
Post a Comment