Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sky Fest 2009

I have lived in Cedar City for 6 years and never attended Sky Fest! It is really a neat experience to see these HUGE hot-air balloons take off right in front of your eyes. Here's a few pictures:




We also got to hang out with family! Bret, Ashlee, and Jace were there and Grandma Nelson came up from Hurricane. Here's Emily huggin' her cousin!


And "Grandma Mouse" as Emily and Jace call her!


They had some fun inflatables that Jace, Emily (and I) quite enjoyed!

Pure joy!


Pure fright!



Here's Jace and Emily! Emily only did it the first time because Jace did. Positive peer pressure!



Emily was too scared to go a second time, so I went up with her. It was pretty fun!



It was really nice to spend some time with Bret, Ash, Jace, and Grandma. Maybe next year we can do it again!

3 comments:

The Garfields said...

How fun, every year I say we are going to go and we don't. Maybe next year I hope.

Anonymous said...

Wow Emily and Jace are getting so big!!!

Charis said...

wow you guys are always out doing something fun! I am jealous!