Sunday, June 8, 2008

I love my husband...



Scott took me out on a date last week and "picked me up" for it even! He went from the back door to the front door, rang the doorbell, and gave me these beautiful roses. He is so thoughtful and makes me so happy...I am grateful everyday to have him as my eternal companion.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Yay for MULTIPLE new posts! They're all so cute! Emily is absolutely adorable! Keep up the great posting work!! :)

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Hey Kristin! Your blog is so cute. YOur litte Emily looks so much like you! My mom tells me your family is moving to Japan! Wow! Well, good to hear from you! Have a great day!

Lisa Johnson said...

That is TOO ADORABLE that he came and "picked you up" for your date! What a sweet husband. I love how you have the wall behind your roses decorated!