So, I only cut my hair about once a year (don't judge) but when I do get it cut, i whack it. This also allows me to have enough hair to donate to Locks of Love. This particular cut was 9 inches. My hair grows really fast so this is the third (i think) time that I've been able to donate it in the last three years. It makes me not so sad that there's so much less hair on my head. Anyway, here's a picture since not everyone lives close enough to see it. :) (ahem..mom..kara..kourtney..) In this picture, it's curled under, but sometimes I flip it out too. It looks pretty cute in pigtails too...but I'm 23. Are pigtails okay when you're 23? I hope so. -Kristin
Watch Pretty Ugly People 2009 HD Stream
6 years ago

2 comments:
Hey, this is Lisa Marie. Your mom is here spoiling us ROTTEN! Anyways, I asked her for your blog address so now I can keep up with what's going on in your life! Love and miss ya!
I LOVE your hair! I think maybe it might inspire me to chop mine off soon! :)
Post a Comment