Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happiness is...

I am sick.

I HATE being sick. (who actually likes it...that's a dumb sentence.)

But I don't think that I have been sick since I've had two children. Not like this.

And it's hard.

Hard to take care of the kids. My house is a WRECK and I feel like poo.

So yesterday, Scott was my knight in shining armor and came home to make dinner, do the dishes, start the wash, and gave me a bunch of daisies with the phrase,

"Daisies always make people happier."

What. A. Sweetheart.

I love it when he does little things like that.

I am still sick. And I still feel really yucky. But every time I look at the daisies sitting on my table, it does make my day happier.

Because I have a man who loves me and does everything he can to make me happy.

Daisies Lovely White Flowers

Go ahead and see if this picture doesn't make you happier. :)

2 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

It did!! Thank you so much for sharing your positive outlook. I hope you get feeling better and now Scott is not just helping you smile but others who read your blog. THanks.

team cowan said...

Daisies really are the happiest flower. Sometimes I regret telling Zach that I thought flowers were a silly gift when we were first married... Oh well. Hope you feel better soon.