Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Trip in Pictures

"HOPPY" EASTER EVERYONE!

These pictures are the photographic version of our trip to Salt Lake. (They are not in chronological order, sorry!)



Emily and Mommy at IKEA!


Just hangin' out at IKEA


This was a pretty cool chair...


Emily liked the corn dog...



This is what Emily does when you tell her to say "cheese"...


This is my version of Emily's smile...


Emily and Daddy chowing down on some fries from "The Counter"...cool burger place..


Fuzzy picture of all three of us at the Gateway!


Emily giving her Great-Gpa Campbell kisses...


Sitting with Great-Grandpa!


Scott approving of the breakfast I made him... (he'd better!)


Emily on her Easter egg hunt!


Emily and I smelling Gma's flowers... I made her Easter dress this year AND her bows!! *quite an accomplishment for me...*


Smelling the "lellow" one...


She was NOT holding still, but here is a pic with her Great Gma Campbell!


Pretty flowers!


Scott and I went to the Jazz game...they lost...


Family picture at Cafe Rio.. Emily was not cooperating!


We got to see Holly and Landon!!! We miss them!!

Overall, we had a very nice trip! It was so nice to see friends and family! Emily's dress held up just long enough to make it through church. Next year, I will double stitch the seams. :)

Hope you had a "hoppy Easter" as well!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Such cute dresses! Did you ever find your white high heels to go with your dress? Call me today if you need help with the music for the roadshow. Im not sure how I can help but I don't want you to have to do all of the work!

Kim said...

Great job on Emily's dress, sorry to hear it came apart. Looks like a great Easter trip!

Holly said...

Emily's dress is beautiful. You did a great job. We miss you too. Someday we'll come back to Cedar and visit.

Lara Neves said...

Hi Kristin...Saw your link on Julie Young's blog, and thought it was probably you.

You did a great job on Emily's dress, and it looks like you had a great Easter holiday!

Elle Keeps Moving said...

I finally connected to your cute blog! So fun to see what you've been up to.

Isn't IKEA the best? I get butterflies before I go in every time. :)

Andrew & Kristin said...

Fun! You guys look so cute. I am gald that you had a fun Easter. We miss you all we are coming in the summer we hope we can see you. Are you coming to mesa anytime soon?