This is Emily's little friend Trevin. He was asleep with his daddy and Emily was likewise asleep with her daddy. I happened to have my camera. She rarely RARELY sleeps at church, which means she must have been really tired. I thought it was a pretty cute picture. :)
Watch Pretty Ugly People 2009 HD Stream
6 years ago

3 comments:
That is super cute! Thanks for posting it I am totally stealing that picture. Dustin and I used to play church tag also until Trevin started nursery. Now we just all stay in nursery until Trevin decides that it is time to leave. But I think that Emily will probably want to stay in nursery. She is a lot braver and more social than Trevin. Just one week to go right?
Hi kristin,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have known Scott since our nusery days- his dad was a nursery worker and I adopted him as "mine". Anyway, it IS good to know that we're not alone in the realm of motherhood. It is hard- but so worth it! Thanks for helping me feel I have company. You have a darling family. Check that book out from the library- it's good! Tell Scott hi from me.
Your new moony-blogger friend,
Holly
That is supposed to read mommy-blogger friend. Sorry.
Post a Comment