I came upstairs one day to discover this:
Caption: "MOM! Can you believe this?! Dad is in my bed!"
Emily's candid look:
Thought bubble: "Oh dear, you caught me..."
*side note* That orange thing on her arm is a bandaid from her 1 yr. immunizations...
*side note* That orange thing on her arm is a bandaid from her 1 yr. immunizations...
I took Emily to the park across the street. The tunnel was our favorite:
She's a blur in the picture because you can't get a 1 year old to hold still at the park for a picture. We had alot of fun though.
Which one is your favorite? :)




4 comments:
OMGSH! That is tooo CUTE! How in the world did scott get in the bed without it collapsing, (no offense scott) haha.. must be purty sturdy! emily's face is priceless, you should seriously considering putting her on the cover of a hallmark christmas card.. LUV YOU AND MISS YOU>>> -Aunt Korka
Oh my goodness! Kourtney and I want to know how Scott ever got in the bed in the first place. In all my years of raising kids I don't think I ever got in the bed. I guess I missed something. Love to all of you. Priceless picture.
very cute!!!
Wow! I can't believe Scott fits in the crib! That is so cute. I think Andrew would break ours. Those are way cute pictures of Emily. I love it.
Post a Comment