Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wii Fun!

So for Scott's birthday we got a Wii! Along with that, we got the Wii Fit! Hilarity ensues:

Scott doing the "Tree" pose in the Yoga section of "Wii Fit".

(

Scott and I both doing the "Warrior" pose:

Emily's version of Yoga--sleep with one foot sticking straight up between your crib bars:

...Emily's "Flock of Seagulls" hairdo! She ripped out her pigtail elastics on the way home, and she's chewing on the Wii Nunchuck. Yummy!

Isn't life silly?

5 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Emily I am sure ripped them out because of pure anxiety and anticipation for the Wii adventures to begin. PS- I have WAY BETTER form than you. You just caught me half way through the motion.

Scott

Charis said...

YEAH for the wii and the wii fit, it has been the best purchase we have made... it is so fun and encourages everyone in my family to actually exercise (espeically me!) I think the nintendo should be paying me big bucks for how much I tell everyone they need to buy the wii fit. I have been thinking of calling them so that I could become the wii fit girl, like unto that guy who now is the subway man because he went on a subway diet! he he he

Brittani Terry said...

Happy Birthday Emily! She's a cutie!! I like your yoga poses too. Hey, did you go and see Mari's new baby? I stopped at the hospital to buy a breast pump there and Mari was just about to leave. I didn't even know she had her baby. So I got to see her and her baby!! It was fun! How are you doing? Are you still teaching voice lessons? How is that goig?

Suzanne Wood said...

That's hilarious! Love the Wii pictures. Do you like the Wii Fit? I've been tempted to get it...but with the mission...less than a month away...it's kind of a waste at this point. I'm glad I found your blog!

Andrew & Kristin said...

That is such a cute picture of Emily! I hope you had a fun 1st birthday for her. I bet it was fun!